Hands-on Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
1lb. Nature Source Natural 85% Lean Ground Beef
2 Tbsp. McCormick Taco Seasoning, divided
Earth’s Pride Organics Sea Salt & All-Natural Black Pepper, to taste
1 cup Berkley & Jensen Pepper & Onion Mix
2 (14.5 oz.) cans Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes
2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, to taste
4 cups Bybee Foods Organic Mixed Vegetables with Shelled Edamame
R.W. Garcia Organic Tortilla Chips, for serving
- Heat 6-qt. pot over medium-high heat. Add ground beef to pan and season with 1 Tbsp. taco mix, salt and pepper. Sauté, breaking up with spoon, until browned, about 5 min.
- Remove ground beef from pan with slotted spoon and drain all but 1 Tbsp. of fat from pan. Add pepper and onion mix and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 min.
- Add undrained tomatoes, water, broth and remaining seasoning. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and ground beef. Replace cover. Bring pot to a boil again, then immediately reduce heat to low simmer.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide soup between bowls. Serve immediately with tortilla chips and guacamole on the side.