What You Need:
1 Tbsp. Wesson Vegetable Oil
1 cup Berkley & Jensen Pepper & Onion Mix
2 (14.5 oz.) cans Hunts Diced Tomatoes
2 cups water
McCormick Taco Seasoning
Cholula Hot Sauce Original
1 Vegetable bouillon cube (optional)
Berkley & Jensen Mixed Vegetables
4 Gardein Black Bean Burgers, defrosted, chopped
1. Heat oil in 6 qt. pot over medium-high heat. Addpepper and onion mix and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add undrained tomatoes, water, bouillon cubs (if using) and seasoning. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in mixed vegetables and chopped black bean burgers. Replace cover. Bring pot to a boil again, then immediately reduce heat to low simmer.
4. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Divide soup between four bowls. Serve immediately with R.W. Garcia Organic Tortilla Chips and Wholly Guacamole on the side.