Active Time: 5 Min. Total Time: 20 Min.
What You Need:
1 (1 lb.) pkg. Vacuum Packed Ground Beef
1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Texas Smokehouse Burger Seasoning
4 slices Cheddar or American cheese (optional)
4 Hamburger Rolls
Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
1 large Tomato, sliced
1) Preheat grill on medium heat.
2) Mix ground beef and seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 equal patties.
3) Place patties on grill, cover, and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160).
4) Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is done.
5) Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, for about 30 seconds.
6) Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Top with lettuce, tomato and barbecue sauce.