Active Time: 10 Min. Total Time: 25 Min.
What You Need:
1 (1.33 lb.) pkg. lean Ground Beef
1 medium Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
1 Tbsp. McCormick® Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning
4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
4 Hamburger Rolls
1/2 Avocado, sliced
1) Preheat grill on medium heat
2) Mix ground beef, jalapeno peppers and seasoning in medium until well blended. Shape into 4 equal patties.
3) Place patties on grill, cover, and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160).
4) Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is done.
5) Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, for about 30 seconds.
6) Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Top with avocado slices.