Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 12 min.
Per Serving: 210 cal. • 9g fat • 1g fiber • 25g protein
¾ cup Italian Dressing, divided
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup finely chopped Red Onion
1 Tbsp. finely chopped Fresh Basil
- Pour ¼ cup Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow glass baking dish or plastic bag.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and ¼ cup dressing in a medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning after 6 minutes and brushing frequently with remaining ¼ cup dressing, until chicken registers 165° on meat thermometer, about 12 minutes.
- Serve tomato mixture over chicken.
Please use safe handling and cooking procedures when preparing any food. To avoid foodborne illness, the USDA and FDA recommend thoroughly cooking meat, eggs, shellfish, poultry and fish to minimum internal temperatures as measured with a food thermometer. More information is available at www.fightbac.org.